Follow Me


11 January 2016

The Golden Globes 2016 - Best Dressed and Not Impressed

First of all, Happy Monday everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been active in a while. My life was pretty busy last year but this year I'm going to make a real effort to post at least once a week.

What better way to kick off the new year than the Golden Globe awards. I've hand picked 5 that stood out for me and also 5 outfits that didn't impress me this year.

Best Dressed

Jennifer Lawrence can do no wrong! She looked stunning in Dior Haute Couture gown. 










































Jennifer Lopez another Jennifer that stole the show in this Giambattista Valli gown. 





















Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is one of my favourite models and she just looked flawless in Versace.




















Brie Larson also went for gold with this Calvin Klein dress.














Katy Perry I think everyone in the world knows Katy has an amazing figure and she really showed it off in this figure hugging Prada.


























Unfortunately some of my favourite celebrities didn't impress me with their style this year which I've included below. Let me know in the comments if you agree or disagree, I'd love to hear your opinions. Thanks for reading :) CS xx

Eva Longoria in Georges Hobeika gown.











































Taylor Schilling wore a Thakoon evening suit.




















Lady Gaga in Versace gown.




















Kirsten Dunst in Valentino.







































Zendaya in Marchesa gown.



No comments:

Post a Comment