Follow Me


16 March 2015

Introduction to CinderellieSays

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now but to be honest, I have never really known where to start or if anyone would even be interested enough to read it, luckily here you are!

My main reason for wanting to do this blog is for people like me that love hearing about new products and trends but then want to cry at the price tag!! I hate the fact that people boast about all of these luxury items that most people will never be able to afford. Let's lust over things that are in our price range for a change!

I'm 21 and expecting a baby in June of this year so now more than ever, I need to save those pennies and spend very wisely. In the past, I'll admit I was a bit of a shopaholic. I thought I had to have everything that was flaunted in front of me. Everyone else can afford it, so I can too!? But I've since learnt that there's so much out there that is of good quality if not better than the high end stuff that everyone seems to throw in our faces. So getting to my point, I'll be blogging about all the hidden gems in the girl world! Perfume and makeup duplicates/alternatives, exploring under the radar clothing and accessories websites and sharing any offers/promotions I find.

On another note, once I feel a little more confident with this blogging malarky, I want to share my more personal experiences with you also. Almost like a lifestyle blog. I have a lot of things going on in my life right now, just turning 21, moving into my first home with the other half, having my first child, my braces journey, being the youngest worker in my office, I have so much to tell. Hopefully I will spill all with you and maybe even offer some advice and support for anyone going through similar experiences or circumstances.

Finally... (after that completely long-winded and unnecessary introduction) my own experience reading blogs and watching YouTube Vblogs has inspired me to start a blog for all those who want to live the champagne lifestyle on a lemonade wage!

I am hoping to blog weekly and I try to post almost everyday on social media so please feel free to follow me on those platforms. I love interaction so will be following everyone back and if I don't after a few days, don't be afraid to comment and give me a nudge!!

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you!
CinderellieSays 
Xx



5 comments:

  1. First off, welcome to the blogging world ^.^ I started in September last year so only a newbie myself :) I loved your first post and just love the way you write! Very clever! I can't wait to read more and follow your blogging journey! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really do appreciate it and can't wait to get into the swing of things! :)) Xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome =] your going to love blogging, its amazing, ive had my blog for 3 years now and i still class myself as a newbie haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know Ive got a long way to go but in enjoying it already! X

      Delete