Follow Me


01 May 2016

Days out to the park

Happy Bank Holiday Weekend! So if you're in the UK you will know that the weather has been so off lately! It's sunny one minute and hailstone/snow the next! So whilst the weather is crap I thought I'd post some photos of our day out around Easter bank holiday time - when the weather was actually pretty decent! Also to remind you that if you're feeling bored, lonely, anxious or stressed, how about visiting your local park(s)? 

We are extremely lucky to live literally around the corner from a huge park with so much to do and see for all ages. I took a few shots and thought I'd share. Hopefully this gives you some inspiration to visit your local park, because trust me you will feel better for it.



















I didn't take any photographs of the children's park or the skate park for obvious reasons but I tried to get a glimpse of the sports courts and outside gym.

I hope this has inspired you to atleast think of your local parks and give them a visit next time you're free (weather permitting). It's also a great place for mummy friends to meet up and grab a coffee at the park cafe whilst watching the kids play. 

Thanks for reading, CS x

*Disclaimer: all photographs are my own, taken on my iPhone6 with 0 editing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment