Follow Me


01 June 2016

The Start Of My Healthy Journey

So here it is. I've posted this on the Internet for the world to see so there's no going back! I'm making a commitment to myself that from 1st June 2016 I will change my lifestyle! I want to loose the baby baby, get lean and strong whilst eating healthier. Oh and a smaller waist with a big booty, is that too much to ask?? ;)

So here's a bit of back story. On the 5th it will be exactly 1 year since I gave birth to my daughter and 2 years until I marry the love of my life. So now is the time to ditch the post baby weight, the excuses and the damn right laziness! No more forgetting to make meals then binging on crappy sugary fast foods in order to survive. It's just not healthy. 

I will be monitoring my progress via photographs of myself on the 1st of every month. I won't be weighing myself as I plan on building muscle which may result in weight gain. I also won't be calorie counting as such either but will be monitoring what I'm eating and try to make the healthiest choices.



So here it is, my 1 year post baby body! To some I may look fine but 'fine' isn't good enough. I don't want to wake up and look at myself everyday and just be 'fine'. I want to feel strong, confident, slim and healthy! I also want to do this for my daughter. I want her to be happy and healthy and I'm responsible for that.

I will be blogging about my journey including what I eat, what exercises I do and what I wear when I'm doing them! Instagram is great way to keep up to date so go ahead and follow me @cinderelliesays - I will follow back!! I also have Twitter with the same name @cinderelliesays although I'm not a very active poster I am going to work on that! So be sure to tweet me for motivation! 

I'd also love to hear about your journey so comment your blog/Instagram address below and I will definitely follow you and check your posts put :)

Thank you for reading :)) CS xx

No comments:

Post a Comment